“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.”
The bridal fashion world is constantly changing. Every season designers and stylists predict which fashion trends will actually stick. This bridal season, there are many different trends from bridal rompers to peony flower arrangements. When it comes to hairstyles, braids are the new hot trend. Braids offer a casual and slightly bohemian look. There are many ways to incorporate this look, to match your unique wedding theme. We at A. JAFFE rounded up some of our favorites!
1. The Crown: The braid takes on the appearance of a tiara, making any bride feel like a princess.
2. Fishtail Braid: For a bold look, try a side fishtail braid. The unique pattern will definitely make a statement.
3. Ribbon Braid: Add a pop of color to your hairstyle. Use any color ribbon you wish. We suggest adding a blue ribbon to act as your “something blue”
4. French Braid: Bring back your childhood roots with a French braid. Add flowers to the braid for an updated whimsical look.
5. Braided Updo: For a classic and formal look, choose a braided updo; Perfect for a black-tie affair.
Be it an updo, a side braid, or a French braid, every bride wants to find the perfect hairstyle for her wedding day. We at A. JAFFE hope one of these will help inspire you for your own braided creation!
To help make your wedding wonderful visit www.ajaffe.com for all of your bridal jewelry and engagement ring needs.
Posted By: Caitlin Fischer