“St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” – Adrienne Cook
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Today is all about the “luck of the Irish” and that little man in green chasing a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. In honor of the holiday, we at A. JAFFE came up with a few ways to add a burst of St. Patrick’s Day inspiration to your wedding day. Think emerald hues, shiny pots of gold and colorful rainbows too. If you’re Irish or just love the spirit, we think you will really love our suggestions!
1. Bridesmaid in green: There are some many shades of green; pick the hue that you love the most!
2. Go green with an earthy flower bouquet: Use white roses for a contrast of color.
3. Irish inspired wedding invitations: You can be as creative as you want when it comes to invitations. Add a subtle color of green. Or add a Celtic design for extra Irish heritage.
4. Rainbow balloon arch: For a casual outdoor wedding, create your very own rainbow. It will be a fun archway for the bride and groom to walk through (or in this case, ride through).
5. Signature green wedding cocktail: Have a drink of the night, devoted to the couple and their special day. (A. JAFFE Wedding Tip: use mason jars for to create a rustic/country atmosphere)
6. Green sweet treats: Anything sweet and anything green should be added to your dessert table. The more the merrier!
7. Green accessories for the guys and gals: The sky is the limit when it comes to finding green accessories.
We hope you enjoyed our St. Patrick’s Day Wedding Inspiration. There are so many ways to incorporate green, luck, and rainbows into your special day. Be creative and have fun!
To help make your wedding wonderful visit www.ajaffe.com for all of your bridal jewelry and engagement ring needs.
Posted By: Caitlin Fischer